What is it?
Over the years your headlights take alot of abuse from the elements, This can lead to oxidization of the headlights causing them to go cloudly which is an MOT failure. You could spend £200+ on a set of new headlights or you could spend £35 per headlight to restore them and then protect them with a long lasting and UV protection coating that lasts 2 years.
- Headlights are wet sanded down to remove any coating left from factory.
- Headlights are sanded furhter with finer wetsanding to remove etching and fine scratches.
- Headlights are then polished with 3 stage polishing compounds.
- Headlights are wiped down with an IPA to remove any residue from the polishing stages.
- Headlights are coated with Nanolex Si3d Headlight giving upto 2 years protection from the elements including UV, bird droppings and bug splatters.
Prices: Starting from £35 per headlight
Time taken: 1 day
*A deposit is taken on all services other than our basic washes. This is usually 50% of the total service cost and is non refundable unless a 42 hour cancelation notice is given.
**It is advised not to wash the car for 7 days post application of Nanolex Coatings to allow it to fully cure giving up to 7 years protection with the correct maintenance.