Motorcycle Detailing & Cleaning
Safe Value Mobile Insured Qualified Professional
MOTORBIKE CLEANING, DETAILING, LINCOLN
This is the basics of Motorbike Valeting and is basically a thorough wash and then a sacrificial layer of protection that can last anywhere between 4-6 weeks with the standard protection put on.
This can be upgraded to our Ceramic Coatings that are a more permanent Protection lasting 12 Months +
Removing those unsightly bugs after a hard day’s ride can be a tiresome job, leave the hard work to us as we have dedicated bug removers that break down organic matter and make them a breeze to clean off.
You can expect to pay between
£30 – £350 + VAT Depending on what service you choose.
- This will be with a wax/polymer sealant finish.
- For Ceramic protection please see our Ceramic Pro packages below.
* Please note the price of the detail depends on the size and condition of the vehicle upon inspection.
You can also choose to upgrade a Package. A wide range of options are available Below.
Over the course of its life, a motorbike will pick up swirl marks and scratches, whether it mainly lives in storage or is in daily use just like a car does. All manner of defects & grime can be found on bikes and this is where to chase these things to get the best possible finish & protection.
This is where things get more in depth, removing light / medium scratching while adding better protection in the forms of ceramic coatings for the paint, metal, and plastic trims all in one package that makes the end results look better than when it left the showroom.
All this work makes the finish last longer but also makes future cleaning a breeze as dirt has less chance to attach to the protective layer compared to attaching to the paint.
Brief Process Overview
- Engine cleaned ready for protection.
- Full Multi-stage Wash and Decontamination process undertaken.
- Wheels & Brake callipers decontaminated.
- Brake callipers steam cleaned.
- Single stage gloss enhancement machine polish undertaken.
Coating applications and layers applied Dependant on which Package you choose.
- CERAMIC PRO® Nano Primer applied ready for 9H
- CERAMIC PRO® 9H on the paint & plastics.
- CERAMIC PRO® Top Coat on the paint & Plastics.
- CERAMIC PRO® Glass applied on all windows.
- CERAMIC PRO® Wheel & Calliper applied.
- CERAMIC PRO® TAG photocatalytic protection applied to interior surfaces.
Terms & Conditions
No estimate will be given without an inspection.
The price depends on the following factors: size of the car, condition of the paint (all paint imperfections must be addressed prior to CERAMIC PRO® application as they will be magnified & ‘sealed’ under the ceramic coating and can only be rectified if you remove the coating)
we aim to give you an accurate and competitive quotation. Deposits for any work booked to the value of £150 or more will require a 30% deposit to confirm booking.
There are no addon’s like our competitors we include it all in 1 simple package.
0% interest free for the first 4 months available on all packages over £99 courtesy of PayPal credit
Want more Protection?
CERAMIC PRO® Kavaca Paint Protection Film
PPF provides ultimate protection for your vehicle. Forget about marring, scratches, and chips on the car’s clear coat: in case of a minor road accident, this innovative paint protection film will take all the hit and preserve car paint in the original state so you won’t need to repaint it. Just remove the damaged PPF and re-wrap the part. Specialist software allows us to cut the needed pattern and install the PPF quickly and precisely. As if nothing has happened!